1320 sq ft commercial building, currently used as a law office. Inside features large reception area, three private offices, custom built cabinets, kitchenette, ADA compliant bathroom. Several large windows allow good natural lighting. Covered front porch & ADA ramp entrance from adjacent 24-space parking lot. Built in 1885, the building appears on the Local Register of Historic Places and has been restored with new foundation, keeping the original architectural elements.